Board level coaching
Is your Board working as well as it could?
The Board is the business brain of the organisation, so its health and vitality are central concerns of the Chair and the CEO. Board level business coaching is designed for when a Board wants to improve its efficiency and effectiveness, and typically focuses on both individual and team coaching.
Our board level executive coaching is designed specifically for those at the very top of the organisation. Our experienced executive coaches can:
- Audit your effectiveness as a Board, and work with you to create strategies that bring about performance transformation.
- Coach and mentor your Board Members (or your trustees) to help them raise their game.
- Work with the whole Board to share values, develop effective behaviours and agree strategic goals, helping the Board to maximise its collective performance.
- Create a pragmatic way of working as a group to ensure the Board focuses on what matters.
- Build a long-term relationship with you to help you shape and craft your Board to be the strategic resource it needs to be.
For the last fifteen years we’ve built a strong track record coaching leaders at the top of their organisations. We’re trusted because of the experience and credibility of our coaches, who combine commercial, intellectual and professional experience. They are results-oriented, organisationally savvy and great relationship builders.
‘Kate Jennings worked with Trinity College, Cambridge as a coach and consultant.
Her work is effective and long-lasting. I would recommend her to any other organisation.’
Rod Pullen, COO, Trinity College, Cambridge University
Find out more or book an initial conversation
If you have any questions, or if you would like to have an informal, no obligation conversation with one of our Board Level coaches about how coaching could work for you please get in touch.
[maxbutton id=”10″ ] [maxbutton id=”4″ ] [maxbutton id=”5″ ]
[maxbutton id=”6″ ] [maxbutton id=”7″ ] [maxbutton id=”9″ ]